Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 YEARS OLD!!!

6 years ago today, my baby boy was born. I can't believe how time has flown by. I thought so much about that day 6 years ago. I even wrote his birth year on everything I dated today. His day started with his big sister waking him up and giving him his 1st Happy Birthday message. I took snacks to his school for his big day. We had Halloween cupcakes (compliments of my secret pal), cheetos, and drinks. He was very excited to be sharing his birthday with his friends at school. When we came home, he opened his present from "Jan". A new webkinz. A BAT!! How cool is that? Then grammy came by and brought him a big balloon and a Bionicle. He wore his birthday crown from school to #2W's football game. Just in case someone didn't know it was his special day. After the game, we went out for pizza with our good friends and then home to open more presents. All in all it was a good day to turn 6.

No comments: