Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Favorite Hornet

Here she is, my favorite Hornet. #5 , a guard for the Green and Gold.
We have really enjoyed watching her play basketball this year.
Here she is getting ready to guard a player from Covenant. I wonder if there could have been a taller player for her to guard? :)
Bringing In the Ball! Don't be scared, you go Girl!!!

Oh, yeah, here's one that's taller:). I love that look of sheer concentration. I figure she's thinking, "Your not gonna get that ball girl, not while I'm out here"

The Westfield Hornets 7th Grade team were 6 and 2 in the 2009-2010 regular season play. They made it to the semi-final round and were beat out by a nasty opponent. We were so proud of our Lady Hornets. They played with all their heart and soul.
This last picture is my personal favorite and sent to me by a fellow Lady Hornet mom.

wonder what's on her mind........









1 comment:

coolboy said...

great post
i remember my school days