Monday, February 23, 2009

Date Night Bunko

Saturday night, Mouse and I hosted Couples Bunko for my Bunko group. This is the 3rd such event we have held at our house and I believe this one was the best. Since I had February but missed Valentine's Day by a week, the Theme was Date Night Bunko with a few Valentine decorations thrown in. All the regulars were in attendance except for A and W (We missed ya'll) but did have a great couple to sub. I love hosting Bunko. My favorite part is deciding on the theme and buying the gifts. (No wonder I bought a party planning business!) I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as Mouse and I enjoyed having you in our home. And to the winner's, I hope you are enjoying your gifts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You beat me to the post!!!

We had a blast! Not sure I can say the same about Dre, but you understand!

Amy said...

It was fabulous as usual! You and Mouse always throw a great party. Next time get a sign for the olives :)
How did it go yesterday?