Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girlfriends

Have you got one? If not, you better find you one or two or eleven. I have eleven of the best girlfriends anyone could ever ask for. We are known as the Byron Bunko Babes and we proudly advertise our membership on our cars, t shirts, wrists, coozies and out of our mouths whenever an opporturnity arises. We have been playing Bunko together for five years. We are a diverse group of women who put everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING aside) one Thursday a month to spend a couple hours together. I just wanted to take a minute to make a shout out to each and everyone of you. You are an incredible group of ladies and I am so honored to be able to call myself a Byron Bunko Babe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was sweet. I'm working on a post re: ya'll. :)