Thursday, August 7, 2008

His First Day


We all got up bright and early this morning to take the #3W to his first day of Kindergarten. The older 2 were so sweet to get up and want to be a part of his special day. #2W kept saying, "I can't believe he is going to kindergarten." I was thinking the same thing. It was a pretty uneventfuly morning other than the fact that he was having a serious itch in a place no one would want to watch him scratch. We loaded up and headed out. I said a prayer for him as we drove to school. Inwardly, I was praying hard that I would be able to hold it together. After everything we have been through the last few weeks, my emotions are very raw. He has the best teacher in the world so I know I don't have anything to worry about but still, he's my baby. I left him sitting at his table with a dinosaur picture trying so hard not to cry. He is such a strong little boy. His Poppa would be so proud of him. I hope he was looking down and giving him a thumbs up.


GiGi

4 comments:

Beckie said...

I love the new look! It is awesome!

Kristy said...

I love the new background! #3 W looks so handsome!

Unknown said...

I see you got it to do. Looks good. Tell #3W not to be putting the moves on my neice. :)

Amy said...

I can't believe it is time for kindergarten! Where did our babies go?