Monday, August 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged (Twice)

Now that I have been tagged twice, I guess I better step up and get to posting. I'm not sure that I can come up with 6 things that everyone doesn't know about me but here goes:

1) I was born in San Diego, California.

2) I haven't seen or spoken to my birth mother in over 18 years.

3) I dated the current, Georgia Bulldogs Baseball Coach, (David Perno) when we were at Middle Georgia College.

4) I have been in a beauty pageant.

5) I bought my first brand new car w/ 13 miles on it. I drove it off the lot, straight to Atlanta, put it in a ditch and did $3000 worth of damage to it.

6) I rode on a bus from Fort Valley, GA to Santa Monica, CA and back home. During that trip, we visited White Sands, NM; The Grand Canyon; Las Vegas; The Redwood Forest; Yosemite National Park; and the only place in the US where 4 states touch. I don't even remember all 4 of the states now. Pretty sad to get old.

This has been a fun trip down memory lane. Now Jana, Becky, Kristy and Andrea, you have been tagged. The rest of you Bunko Babes, you better get to blogging so you can get tagged too.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Was that a choir tour on the bus across the country? I bet it was a Lynx bus...
We did that one summer with the Methodist youth - one of the best experiences of my life.
I love your blog - the polka dots rock!

Kristy said...

You'll have to give us the story on David Perno at Bunko next time!

Beckie said...

You got me with the beauty pagent!

Unknown said...

I totalled a brand new Saturn 2 days after I got it. Aren't you glad our driving skills have improved?